The Post Rating Dispute Resolution Thread

I’ve rectified that for you.

@TreatyStones, @Appendage has garnered a slew of likes for a bare-faced lie of a post on the Munster RIP thread. I did score in that first round match he referenced.

You did in your fuck.

What year did the events happen that you two are disputing? 1992? :grin:

It was in 1993 when I scored all the points for Faythe Harriers in the county final (including 66.67% of points from play).

Lunatics – so that was the infamous 1993 Div 3 final ? It must be part of local folklore at this stage… Why is fat head disputing facts?

He’s trying to say I didn’t score against his club in the first round / group stages of the competition but I’ve had my mammy check the scrap book and I picked off a few scores alright.

What’s worse than winning the 1993 U12 Division 3 county title?

Not winning it.

1 Like

Wait a minute, Division 3? Was this only league?

Underage competitions are always called divisions. Rarely a distinction between league and Championship at underage.

There was certainly no league in Laois that far back at that age group. But Championship was called “A”, “B” and “ah god help us”.

1 Like

Championship is generally called divisions in Limerick.

1 Like

True to form for Limerick gaa.

2 Likes

That it as an outright lie. I remember it as it was the first game and there was outrage at the biggest club in the county playing in the lowest grade to sneak a cheap win. And us, the country bumpkins without as much as our own pitch turned you over.

3 Likes

I’m surprised third tier under 13 hurling even has points, usually those lads haven’t the strength to hit it that high.

they dont usually, the fact that @bandage broke the mould and scored so often and frequently meant the rules changed and that he also had to retire so as to give other muldoon teams a chance to win.

1 Like

It sounds like that movie The Ringer. Has he no shame?

1 Like

No. divisions are what we have on the panel.

The standard must have been unreal.

Hold on here one minute. How old was @Bandage when he played u12 ?
Are ye saying he was 2 years over age. It certainly would fit in with his petite frame alright, not unknown to play a small, but overage lad.
cc @Appendage. @Gman.

@Bandage was unnaturally ‘strong’ as a youth