The Post Rating Dispute Resolution Thread

If Ger Canning had been commentating he’d have described @Bandage as a strongly built fellow.

1 Like

Guys, I have a picture of the post match celebrations / presentation from the 1993 Wexford U12 Roinn 2 Hurling County Final. There are two people beloved on this forum in the picture. I’m aware this was a niche event and it’s likely to interest very few people but please let me know if you want to see this historic picture.

2 Likes

Would you describe @Bandage as “carrying timber” in his youth?

1 Like

Big boned

Shaved head

You’ve already posted that on here before, Brother.

Sporting the cup with LarryO was after securing a different title, mate.

Well I think we should get both pictures up so. It’s not like there is any one else on here who has ever done anything, bar @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy playing Sigerson, so we should applaud one of our owns sporting achievements. Especially if it was more than once!

1 Like

I’d prefer a more genuine tone from you here.

I also have a lovely photo of myself with FotF and GAA legend Teddy McCarthy from 1990.

Did he have both his medals hanging out of his back pockets in it?

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy also had a rip-roaring hockey career. :clap:

@Bandage, the poster known as @caoimhaoin is after six (6) likes for a completely inaccurate comment directed at me in the Black Friday thread. I greatly fear he is on track for a nice post award for this erroneous comment.

Don’t take it so specifically personally.

It was a general quip about the entire facade. I’m sure my likes were lads of the same thinking.

And i am sure we are all thrilled your wife gave you enough pocket money to save up for the stove. I know i am.

5 Likes

I’ll have to go and read the worst thread ever now

This isn’t my area, mate. I thought YOU were in fact responsible for adjudicating on post rating disputes.

FFS SAKE. Kevs first ever post that’s spelt correctly and he starts a sentence with And.

I am mate, but obviously can’t adjudicate on posts involving myself

Here it is lads, let’s get it over the line.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/black-friday/19775/323?u=ambrose_mcnulty

1 Like

I’ve taken my like back

cc @TreatyStones

2 Likes

I made a post on the Wedding Etiquette thread earlier and @TreatyStones replied to it and effectively reiterated what I said.

My likes - 11.

His likes - 17.

Now I’m an experienced INTERNETTER and not motivated by post ratings.

But if that happened a new TFK joiner then they may never recover.

It’s a fucking joke. It doesn’t bother me though. Doesn’t bother me at all.