1 Like

+1

Really weird fuckers.

1 Like

Agreed

Define “long distance” .??

Anything above 5km.

6 Likes

Share a lot of the same traits as lycra clad cyclists in my experience. Socially awkward and possibly have a deep seated resentment towards team sports because of that social awkwardness

4 Likes

Nail on head

any auld ape can kick a ball or pick up a hurl, it takes a savage mentality to become a decent cyclist or runner, savage mental strength to do the training required, most people are soft and can’t handle it and take the easy option

1 Like

Perverts and child molesters mostly i’d say.

1 Like

You share this insight with your clients no doubt?

1 Like

Oh you are hurting.

Seething

Take it on the chin Fenway.

Life is tough enough without getting stress out about trivials things like that.

1 Like

You’re still hovering around waiting for a chance to pounce.

I have written articles about how mental distance running is and most people should not do it.

However for those who insist it’s best they are supported well.

I try to convince every person to a man od woman to not do a marathon and tell them it will reduce their life.

So I am in no fear of contradiction.

Oh ya and life isn’t tough

It can be very tough for some people.

4 Likes

I’m probably late to the party but I’m hearing savage benefits about alcohol free beer, erdinger and the likes “isotonic thirst quencher, provides the body with essential nutrients. Folic acid and vitamin B12 reduce fatigue and support the immune system, B12 also promotes energy-yielding metabolism”

2 Likes

If you let it be

1 Like

its only tough for weak people

There is a certain amount of luck in relation to environment and opportunities

However a good barometer is did you use what your parents give you and improve it

That’s bullshit - lots of things out of people’s hands come along and knock the shite out of them - Death, sickness of all sorts and so on and on. You can stand up to challenges and have a can do attitude sure, but that doesnt mean it’s not tough.

Then there’s circumstances you are born into - a kid born to herion addicts etc. etc …

The first rule of life - life is suffering.

2 Likes