The Professional Darts Corporation's "Premier League Darts" Tournament

Nothing jumps out at me from a betting point of view tonight, i’ll have a watching brief. King v Barney next could be anything.

Just did a few small bets out of interest, nothing else. Have no clue as regards form or anything as haven’t been watching since Christmas.

Form means nothing in this.

The walk on ladies looking superb tonight…

Barney. :rolleyes:

ffs king wake up…

Unusual choice of flights from both players here. King with his mug on his flights while Barney’s three flights are all different colours…

good man(even though I despise you)

outstanding :lol:

wade is a good thing tonight. must win to keep hopes of top 4 finish alive

I didn’t realise this when backing Whitlock.

I’ve hardly ever backed Wade, but on the few occasions i have he has let me down. I wouldn’t back him with your money fenway, or even with balloobas mickey mouse money. If anything Whitlock is a bit of value and at 15/8 could be the bet of the night…

King is some arrows thrower in fairness, class act… :clap:

some finish

wade has played really well in last two weeks. believe me he will wipe the floor with whitlock tonight. he will be well up for it given exit to withlock at world championship.

This one is a bit of a damp squib but we still have two to go. Wade v Whitlock will be a cracker, make no mistake. Lewis v Baxter could be a real humdinger too, blink and you’ll miss it. It’s all set up for Lewis to win. With Baxter playing as fast as him he should get into a good rhythm and should really be beating Baxter…

hes a true professional, have to respect a man like that

They call Kevin Painter “The Artist”. Pfft…

There is only one artist in darts. His first name is Mervyn and his last name is King.

Best arrowsmith outside of Stoke-on-trent.

aaaaarrrrrrrrghhhh king

averages are disappointing

ffs

phew… :unsure: