The Professional Darts Corporation's "Premier League Darts" Tournament

the draw is looking good

You cockpiece King, you utter utter cockpiece :angry:

Was it King you’d backed?

Totally capitulated there in the last two legs, should have held on for the win…

King,Baxter and Whitlock and a king/whitlock double…ah well. Only a bit of craic anyway.

I’m thinking Lewis could be worth a bet. 11/10 on Betfair. Thoughts?

As you say baxter should suit him, I hope Baxter destroys him myself, not just because I have him backed either.

I can’t stand Lewis myself but you can’t let that get in the way of a good opportunity to turn a quick buck…

11-10 lewis is a great bet. hes more consistent than ronnie. their styles will suit eachother. could see lewis winning this easy

I never let it stop me, I regularly back cunts I hate.

I agree. I’ve taken that 11/10 and i suggest ye do so also…

Baxter really rocking and rolling early on here. Come on Lewis you horrible, horrible cunt. :angry:

dunph i only bet on national hunt racing and the very very odd bet in darts world championship.

Gwan Ronnie :lol:

dont panic yet. as hot as ronnie is now he can go as cold, just as quick. very streaky player

Lewis is nothing but a big ape. I will never, repeat NEVER, back him again. I don’t think i’ve ever made money backing him, same as Wade. Spastic. :guns:

He’s as streaky as my underpants on a Sunday morning Fenaway.

:smiley:

Dunph, let me know how that dog does please, I wouldn’t know where to find dog results.

good luck with that yankee tomorrow. may i suggest you back tell massini as a saver. he was one of my three best bets of the meeting along with go native and peddlers cross. i really think hes a good thing. a course and distance winner with best form by a long way. he demolished the runner up in the neptune reve de s at chelt early in the year.

im offline for a while. enjoy the darts lads