The Public Transport Thread

I can recall each sad event of the day.
The man who scored the wrongfully disallowed goal that day played a stormer last Sunday in the county intermediate hurling final.

Lk were bad that day and got the result they deserved TBH .

1 Like

I knew they were fucked as soon as they broke from the parade.

Ha ha ; Fraid not. There was nearly two months after Munster final with an easy semi. The team left all the hurling in Munster . Lost an arm wrestle to a better prepared and better managed team .

True. Anyway twas 20 years ago chief.

Tunnel was always there. Connolly had no capacity to expand

Informative

How has it expanded now so?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Doesn’t the new service go to Grand Canal Dock?

Via Connolly

I can’t enlighten you any further about the current status. Lack of capacity in Connolly was the reason that tunnel wasn’t used years ago when I asked a reliable source. Iarnrod Eireann was always fairly broke. It always seemed a bit ridiculous that it wasn’t used as a quick access to town from Heuston.

Connolly had no capacity for additional trains to terminate there so the GCD upgrade meant the tunnel could open. Same reason that Docklands trains don’t go near Connolly during the week.

1 Like

On the Luas here. There is a fellow coughing piocing and sniveling goodo behind me. It’s disgusting

I see the shinners want to build a cable car from Tallaght to the Dublin mountains. Should make the disposal of bodies handier anyway.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it makes sense to actually be able to tag on on the Luas.

An chéad stad eile. Busaras.

If you did that lads would stand beside the tag on machine waiting for the ticket inspectors and just tag on when they got on the luas.

Dugar Seoirse up next.

Lads anyone know what time you’d need to be in the red cow Luas Park and ride to get a spot in the morning? @myboyblue @tallback @mac @TreatyStones @anyone else

@Fagan_ODowd too obviously