The Public Transport Thread

No idea pal

Thanks anyway. Knew you were a long shot. @mac will be along shortly with a definitive answer I’d say.

Not sure to be honest. I presume 8 would be fine if people are aiming for town by 9?

I’ve often parked there about 8 and there’s plenty of spots available

1 Like

No idea am afraid.

I had to.take public transport today for the first time in about 25 years.

Why would you travel from the Fingal Riviera to that hellhole to get into town mate? Anyway, around 8 and you should be grand.

Mrs J is off down the country and is being picked up by someone there. Thanks. You sure or guessing?

Educated guess

I’m positive

@Juhniallio

Ta @Arseboxin I missed your earlier post. Case closed. Well done TFK

1 Like

Crossing lanes at the Red Cow turn from the northside to get over to the Park and Ride is a pox at the best of times but can only imagine the difficulty with a few vending machines knocking the arse out of the berlingo.

4 Likes

How’s he going to carry the vending machine on to the Luas? I think he should drive into town.

About 8 should be fine, mate.

7:50. Can’t be too careful

1 Like

On the Waterford to Dublin train here. 3 stops. Carlow Athy Newbridge. No faffing around in Kilkenny, with the train going back to front. Brilliant.

There’s even a bike rack in the carriage!

1 Like

Na’er a mention for the first tran to cross the Liffey in decades lads? A momentous occasion for the City.

A very sad day for the residents of the Green line.

1 Like

Jaysus there was some heads on the Red line this morning. You would you’d be safe enough at 9 in the morning.