The Public Transport Thread

5 Likes

Good shot of The Notorious at about the 30 sec mark.

2 Likes

That’ll be savage for the free travel. Be a great way to put in the day.

3 Likes

I wonder in time if there is scope to terminate some intercity services there to relieve some pressure on Connolly and city centre traffic.

Then Dart+ project has some really exciting elements in terms of the city centre and giving it all the extra line capacity it can possibly have would be great.

Drop the muldoons at Glasnevin and get them to take the Metro into the city centre. Basically the old Broadstone station moved elsewhere.

1 Like

Some shit show in shannon airport with the complete lack of taxis. 19 taxis they’ve hired and non around.

Maybe a shuttle bus to Ennis or Limerick where’ll you lll get a taxi handy would sort it.

One taxi turned up and the Americans refused because he wouldn’t take card.

1 Like

You’d normally need to book a taxi in Shannon. Very quiet…

It’s definitely gotten busier

Why the fuck would you not book a taxi for when you’re arriving ?

He couldn’t get outraged if he’d booked it in advanced

Derry Tracey a deadly man for taxi from Shannon Airport. Fleecings for decades going on.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Let’s forget our differing views on folk songs and celebrate @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

3 Likes
3 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy fair play. Get this done asap and i can greatly reduce my usage of the outdated ICE

Great news

1 Like

A win for the rural types. My commute is currently hanpered by riad works, all for active travel. Its an inconvenience but i wont complain

https://www.rte.ie/news/2022/1223/1343464-public-transport-masks-covid/