The Public Transport Thread

I had cause to use public transport recently. Never again. Some weirdo had his stuff all over my reserved seat and made out like twas the biggest hardship ever to move it. His water bottle had leaked all over it by then.

1 Like

That’s the last thing the Greens want

correct, we want to be in Government so we can drive the Green agenda

is there many political parties that dont want to be in Government mate?

Why don’t ye try to get more seats? Then ye can drive the Green Agenda without having to placate other parties?

yes, when the next election is due we will try & get more seats, its not fair on the electorate who voted us in to have an early election & not fulfill the democratic mandate though

Yes. A few.

1 Like

So it’s more democratic to not have an election?

So the handful of lads ye got in on the twentieth count can continue the unpopular policies ye are doing?

2 Likes

if you have an issue with Proportional Representation, spit it out mate

if you have an issue that Eamon is so skilled that he is shaping the country when in power - spit it out

SF/IRA.

1 Like

I dont mind public transport, its the people that are problem.

2 Likes

Margaret Thatcher is supposed to have said that "If a man finds himself a passenger on a bus having attained the age of 26, he can count himself a failure in life

2 Likes

We need a transport police to deal with the scrotes who have free rein to abuse and terrorise normal working people on public transport.

1 Like

We also need working people to keep the seat next to them free for others

TBF the cunt had no idea of the damage single occupancy vehicles were wreaking on the future of the planet at the time.

1 Like

We need vigilante groups in truth.

That’s a wonderful sentence

thanks bro

No worries skin

1 Like

I actually agree with this

God bless good old diesel for Eamos leccie bus. :grin: