The Puke has lost it

Apologies Flano.

Maybe it was a portrait?

Obviously full frontal nuidity so

This isnt normal behavior. Either Puke has decided to make up this elaborate story or some weirdo has got pictures of me from somewhere and actually sent them to him. Either way its disturbing

Flanos caking it lads…

Puke 1
Flano 0

Well to say I’m caking it wouldn’t be an accurate description. More like disturbed.

like i said to you already flano send me on an e mail address and i will send you the pictures…i was going to name and shame the judas to you as it is wrong for him to sell out a so called friend…but since you had to be a thundering bollocks and put me PM up on the main board and make this public you can go and fuck…

Flano - is it not a bit strange that you had to post it up here for all to see? Did you not think that you could sort it out with puke between the 2 of yez? You’re not really doing yourself any favours.

Well its a public forum puke. No room for that type of stuff to take place on PM.

Was it Shermin Puke?

I would nearly put my house on it (if I had one).

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Was it Shermin Puke?

I would nearly put my house on it (if I had one).[/quote]

like i said earlier i am not a snitch…but the two of us involved knew this might happen and the other party said he would deny all knowledge…so i guess i hold all the aces…

i wouldn’t name him on the main board as i think it could well be the end of flano is i did…how could he show up around here after one of his buddies is after selling him out for 30 pieces of silver…

You paid for the info?

This gets weirder and weirder…

So Puke is buying naked pictures of Flano over the internet and Shermin is selling them?

Am I right so far?

my god…flano is actually s*itting it…

[quote=“The Puke”]…

i wouldn’t name him on the main board as i think it could well be the end of flano is i did…how could he show up around here after one of his buddies is after selling him out for 30 pieces of silver…[/quote]

your after threatening to kill him a load of times on here, that would also be the end of him posting…make up your mind lad!!

I reckon this guy should be named. And no I’m not shitting it. I’m just considering whether to contact the Gardai about this or not. All the threats on the board is just usual shit and of no consequence, this is gone beyond all reason.

relax, he is in clare you are ini dublin, that gives you a three hour head start.

Best bet, pack what you need and head to the ferry, register a new username and we will PM you further instructions. Dont use your bank cards or your real name anywhere.

RUN Flano RUN

[quote=“Bandage”]So Puke is buying naked pictures of Flano over the internet and Shermin is selling them?

Am I right so far?[/quote]

didn’t buy them…there was a swop in information…he wasn’t naked thank god…was it shermin i can’t remember my memory is a little fuzzy…maybe it was maybe it was farmer, maybe it was ncc maybe it was captain shan or maybe it was none of them…

Would an American Pie 3 style dance-off between Puke and Flano sort this out once and for all?

Well who was it? If they’re named now no more will be said by me

its ok flano…looks like he’ll probably forget he’s after you too…