The Puke has lost it

i told him i wouldn’t name him on the forum…if you hadn’t been such a pompus fucker trying to get one over on me by putting up the pm i would have told you eventually…but don’t think i will…

i think that the culprit should come clean…you know who you are…

Its only a username puke, Im not asking for his full name, address and phone number.

i remember it well Flano when I got PMs re ball ox before ye all jumped in saying it was bull…well maybe it fookin wasnt

Bandage,this needs to be settled with unbridled violence not dancing.

Did Ball ever send emails to anyone with pictures of people?

im not a snitch…but every man has a price…pm me your offer and we can negotiate…i wouldn’t mind a caravan…

One thing I don’t quite understand here…

How could this person get Puke’s email address?

http://www.friendsofward2d.com/photos/pascalscott.jpg

How about I’m told and I don’t contact the Gardai.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]One thing I don’t quite understand here…

How could this person get Puke’s email address?[/quote]

Obviously PMs were exchanged

http://www.friendsofward2d.com/photos/pascalscott.jpg

it was people sending me emails re Ball and his mental capacity, all his pals reckoned it was bull…incl you

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]One thing I don’t quite understand here…

How could this person get Puke’s email address?[/quote]

I’ll go further here. Who has access to Puke’s email address?

Bandage? Rock?

The plot thickens…

you can all e mail me if ye want.....thepuke08@gmail.com…especially if any have dirt in flano…thats what i use the address for…

We’re only wind up merchants Dan. We’re harmless.

Just put on my Sherlock Holmes hat there and checked out Puke’s homepage.

There are a number of messages left by one Ben Shermin where he asks Puke ‘What’s the craic?’ as if they are mates or as if they have shared some private emails.

PS: Of course it is possible to privately email someone if you go to their home page so therefore Bandage and Rock are no longer arguidos.

maybe ye are, maybe yer not…someone wanted me to lay off ball anyways

Yeah Farmer. Ben left the messages in June and he was away yesterday so I doubt it was him

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Just put on my Sherlock Holmes hat there and checked out Puke’s homepage.

There are a number of messages left by one Ben Shermin where he asks Puke ‘What’s the craic?’ as if they are mates or as if they have shared some private emails.

PS: Of course it is possible to privately email someone if you go to their home page so therefore Bandage and Rock are no longer arguidos.[/quote]

you are an investagative genius…if you had read the thread this was pointed out to you ages ago

Ye wouldn’t see this happening on Boards.ie.

Keep it up…