The Puke has lost it

Is Flano with Gary Glitter in any of these pics ??

http://www.taylormarsh.com/images2/homer-eating-popcorn-c7873_sml.jpg

Thanks.

What was the other thing you said?

Also did you not admit that you were telling porkies about those pms on Ball Ox?

Round about the time you admitted to lying about that ‘riding in the safe’ story?

Thats what it was Farmer. Made up stuff about PMs. I think I’ll get off this forum while I can. Some right whack jobs here

I’m the snitch. Flanos mates in the Goat gave me some photos of him to pass around.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]Thanks.

What was the other thing you said?

Also did you not admit that you were telling porkies about those pms on Ball Ox?

Round about the time you admitted to lying about that ‘riding in the safe’ story?[/quote]

keep on topic clueso

The only picture he has of me is one of me and Bandage in a keyring.

Christ this is a popular thread

A shock confession.

Similar to Kevin Spacey in Se7en.

Is this part of the bigger plot or maybe Mac is lying to protect someone?

I’ll take that as a yes.

[quote=“Flano”]The only picture he has of me is one of me and Bandage in a keyring.

Christ this is a popular thread[/quote]

Is it really Flano? Is it really?

Is what “really”?

[quote=“Flano”]The only picture he has of me is one of me and Bandage in a keyring.

Christ this is a popular thread[/quote]

How do we know you’re really Flano? Maybe its puke wearing flano’s skin as a suit?

The gay undertones surfacing here are beginning to concern me.

Right I’ve contacted the boyos:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=j8k1d8uX9Gw

Right. Thats it. I’ve contacted the boyos:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=j8k1d8uX9Gw

Bandage/rocko any chance we could rename this thread “flano has lost it”…i think it is unfair on me and apt for him…

Let me get this straight:

Mac gets pictures of Flano off someone in The Goat and sends them to Puke via email:

1. What are they doing carrying around pictures of Flano?
  2. Why would Mac want these pictures?
  3. Why would he send them in an email to Puke?

Mac seems to tell Puke to use these pictures against Flano.

1. Again why?

Puke tells Flano that he has pictures of him sent by one of his comrades:

1. Since when was Mac a comrade of Flano?
  2. Why would Puke bother his arse sending a PM threatening Flano about some pictures?

I don’t think anyone comes out of this sorry saga with any credit. All a bit disturbing if you ask me…

Great intrigue here. Nice to be named as a suspect, even if it only lasted for a couple of posts.

Farmer, were you getting mixed up earlier on when you were mentioning Rocko and I knowing Puke’s email address? Of course, we can see the email addresses people register under but I thought what Puke was getting at was that he exchanged pm’s with someone and both of them passed their email address to the other and that’s how he got the pictures. Is that a true confession Mac or are you adding to the intrigue? I recall the night of TFK’s Summer Jamboree there was a bird going around selling picture keyrings in Flannery’s. I thought I was in one of these with Sledgehammer rather than Flano. I don’t know who to believe anymore. I’m getting scared.

I’m Spartacus