The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

Pfizer shouldn’t have bothered releasing the vaccine until they had enough produced to dose everyone. They’ve only gone and driven lads demented.

Prick Teasers!

1 Like

You don’t get it. This was a dry run for lockdowns as a policy instrument going forward. The weirdos, curtain twitchers, touts, snitches and most importantly, the twitterati lapped it up and embraced it with enthusiasm.

Get used to it.

1 Like

The deeper we go, the more media and social media influencers are demanding more restrictions…

1 Like

Yes the Climate Change one will be interesting. I’m not sure how effective it would be though given that a pandemic shut down mass mobilisations of people during 2020 and only achieved a paltry 6% reduction on emissions in Ireland in comparison to prior year.

That won’t matter. Statistics and data don’t sway the types that succumb to this type of policy - emotive messaging with a perception they’re on the ‘right side of history’ is more than enough to give up rights, spy on neighbours, with the obligatory you’re an x murderer thrown in.

Ah here lads. Wait til you hear what he thinks he can get away with now

That’s to insert the backup chip.

1 Like

I think it’s to check your back pockets

Jennifer is laughing her hoop off at yis

What do you keep in your back pockets?

1 Like

Most people are qualitative v’s quantitative. When I say most people are qualitative I am being kind but most people are not overly technical in nature and so when met with statistical data emit a blank face response. I have seen it many times over the last 12 months. Responses like Jackie down the road got it and couldn’t get out of bed for 3 months. Then you hear of someone who knew 3 people who died of it. That is quite considerable number for any circle of friends but when you explore further it is someone in work’s grandfather who had no underlying condition. Conventional media has a lot to answer for as well as social media. Even article above on Gates and 3rd vaccine. Why are people so entrusting of this captain of industry and not others. They are all not epidemiologists or doctors. What are his bona fides. It is good to be sceptical and open minded but most people have shut down that part of their brain.

6 Likes

The battery is shite on it, we’ll end up plugged into the wall

1 Like

Loose change

2 Likes

That’s what you’d find in a knacker’s back pockets. My arse cheeks are the nearest thing to my back pockets :grin:

You cant be saying knacker anymore.

OK. What term should I use next time?

This may need a poll.

Some of it may well have come from members of the travelling community in Bellaghy. I’m grateful for their custom tbh…I’ve let them take away stock on approval, I never ask for as much as a phone number and they’ve been good customers. I wish I could say for a bunch of middle class wankers from about Belfast- show them any trust whatsoever and you can guarantee they’ll walk all over you

1 Like

I’m confused here. Why would members of the travelling community take away dead animals on approval?

I know I’ll regret this.