The Race for a Vaccine. The Road to Demaskus

I told you last week that the vaccine was no good @Tierneevin1979 and they were slowly drip feeding us this info not to set off panicā€¦ A clown I think you called me.

Ah lads :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

Fritz, Fritz, Fritz

Back on the train lads :clap:

The doomsters will be distraught.

Ashutƶshen has refreshed the Excel pivot table.

1 Like

A few lads have had their day ruined.

@Thomas_Brady will be sick.

Amatuer Hour for the Germans :laughing:

Iā€™m not sure where youā€™re getting that from. Iā€™m OIUTF but only when itā€™s safe to do so.

Very un-gerry like.

Are you sick?

No. Iā€™m zen.

Itā€™s sad that @BruidheanChaorthainn canā€™t see whatā€™s what here and has put people on ā€˜sidesā€™.

Thereā€™s no sides here. Iā€™m just asking him to try and be positive and because thatā€™s not what he wants to hear he has labelled me a lockdown monster.

Very sad reading.

Heā€™s having an awful pandemic. Truth be told, heā€™s be in a nawful jocker since the RWC.

1 Like

Itā€™s a tough time for everyone. We have to look out for each other.

Youā€™re a wonderful role model. Lads could learn a lot from how youā€™ve come through this entire affair.

Between this and the disaster of an airport Iā€™m beginning to think the Germans may not be as meticulous as we thought.

@Thomas_Brady has fixed my back. A prince amongst men.

1 Like

And some fellas would have had you go to a horse quack in Carlow.

ā€œOoh, the Germans are mad at me. Iā€™m so scared. Ooh, the Germans. Uh-oh, the Germans are coming to get me. Oh, donā€™t let the Germans come after me. Oh, no, the Germans are coming after me. No, theyā€™re so big and strong. Oh, protect me from the Germans.ā€

4 Likes