The Racism thread

May be more suitable in the father’s issues thread
In tesco yesterday whilst out shopping for groceries we passed a family of Afro Cariibean extraction in the aisle , cue my three year old enquiring “daddy why does the boy have a brown head?”
aside from laughing is there any way one should deal with this situation?

Smash the black fellas head open, and show your kid that we all bleed red. A great life lesson. Plus you can move up one space in the queue.

5 Likes

Avoid Tesco .

Tell them it’s the sun.

I think @THE_LINK_WALSHe’s auld lad offers racial sensitivity training courses

2 Likes

“Ethnic Criticism”

My eldest lad continues to point out the brown ladies and men to Mrs Mac at the beach every day. She asks me the exact same question as you’ve asked the board and I haven’t a notion of the answer.

Ah here … you’re bright enough to be able to relay human physical differences to a child. Has your child ever seen a rainbow? Different coloured flowers? How about different coloured dogs/ horses …

emphasise to your child every time this happens that we are all Gods children, leave it at that.

2 Likes

My eldest asked a fat friend of ours if she was “going to have a baby” last week. I quickly looked for a nearby ring feeder to jump into.

16 Likes

I had a foot in the mouth moment a few months back when a (rotund) colleague I hadn’t seen in a while was telling me she was finishing up shortly for maternity leave, I replied “oh I didn’t realize you were pregnant”…

4 Likes

thanks
can someone dig out that post where the “boss man” suggested a net should be used to " snare the fuckers" or equivilant

1 Like

Tell him he came out the other hole

1 Like

My young lad (4)was in the pool during the week when a big fat fella passed us by he shouted to me to look at that man’s big boobies,hasn’t he big boobies dad?why are his boobies so big?Yer man went purple.What could I say,he was a fat lad with big boobies.

3 Likes

do you know the gag about the black lad thumbing a lift up in Kildare?

Go on

As a black man I take much offence to this.

1 Like

That’s racist

Does he not have a touch of a brown head himself?

1 Like

did you see any tanned lads walking out of Aushwitz or Buchenwald?