The Racism thread

Depends. They were a bit scorched allright.

I just assumed your missis was an arab sorry pal

I wasn’t sure what was the right thread for this. I was thinking if starting a “Johnny Arse” thread or an “Organised racism in Ireland” thread but this one will do…

There’s a new far-right wing Irish website called gript.ie.

www.gript.ie

It’s designed like a serious news site so it’s a right-wing rival to The Journal or whatever. It’s professional looking and updated very regularly. John McGuirk, aka Johnny Arse is rumoured to be closely involved and also an editor so I wonder has it been made with American money because he has all those connections. It’s very possible that the money might trace back to the Kochs.

The first editorial was called “We support Noel Grealish”. I understand that it’s already building up a decent underground following. Lapsed poster @HBV is rumoured to be a big contributor.

Here’s an article from today, “5 year old boy raped by schoolboys in classroom”. Horrendous stuff, one for the things that are wrong thread.

https://gript.ie/5-year-old-boy-raped-by-schoolboys-in-classroom/

Sidney might enjoy the seethe off this.

What’s the overarching narrative there mate

It seems to be that there is a rape culture among Christian boys

If you read it it’s about South Africa, but they don’t mention that until very far down. And theyve a stock picture of a little white boy looking very stressed, presumably because he’s just been gang raped. I think the over-arching narrative is “blacks are animals / white-genocide”.

You can imagine fellas foaming at the mouth reading that. Drive them demented altogether

You didn’t have to reply there mate, I was being sarcastic in my previous post

Obviously it was the “all blacks are rapists, even if they’re five years old” “angle” they were going with

In all seriousness the launch of this new far right propaganda site has been flagged on the INTERNET for nearly a year I’d say, so I’m well aware of what it is and what they’re up to

Bizarre behaviour here from his Porto teammates.

Rob is easily shocked the virtue signalling wanker

That’s racist

I feel we are missing a lot of context here

Yeah, he scored a goal, slapped his arm and was abused by supporters who ripped up and threw chairs at him. So he was then booked by sticking his middle finger back at them.

It’s actually disgusting what happened. And like the Moise Kean incident, people are victim blaming him for “provocation”

Jaysus.

And I’m not just talking about the Twitter handle.

Great idea.

The French are a disgusting bunch.

Edit: they should try it in France where there is no washing, no toilet seats, no jobs

1 Like

Being racist just because someone else is, isn’t all that great bro

Nascar is racist, well you could have blown me over with a white white white feather.

1 Like

This chap from Kerry?