The Racism thread

a GAA club named after a racist

3 Likes

You seem to know a lot about setting up fake twitter accounts.

1 Like

I was the victim of similar case last month. It looks like Middle Aged men of Ireland are horribly wrong again.

How do you know?

Thje little racist scumbag needs to be made an example of. If hes 18 he should serve time, 2 to 3 years would be about right

2 Likes

Didn’t you try and claim those two Roma fans were innocent for the attack on the Irish guy at the Liverpool game? You are incredibly childish to carry over a grudge against Kerry gaa into a case like this.

• a major clue is the use of “R9”. Only teenagers and kids say R9 / CR7, anyone over 18 says calls the real Ronaldo “Fat Ronaldo” and the Portuguese Ronaldo “Portuguese Ronaldo”.

• Real / Fat Ronaldo is a stranger reference point than Ian Wright however. Ronaldo is black himself and never played against him. This is someone who knows who Wright and vaguely knows his story but is confused about the exact details if his career.

• every kid knows who Ian Wright is, he’s presented quizzes on the BBC FFS, he was on I’m A Celebrity recently where he was accused of bullying someone and was the most high profile guest. That shit about him meeting his old teacher and crying was mana for the snowflake generation and went viral.

• I seem to recall that those bullying accusations on I’m A Celebrity had a vaguely racial aspect to then but I dont watch that shit so I cant remember. That’s what has set off the abuse, whoever he is. This abuse is coming from someone very young, not an experienced StormForce-type-person.

• the account that has posted the apology is clearly fake. If that’s the same account that posted the abuse then it’s all a set-up.

• every young country lad in Ireland knows what coon means.

• if it’s a set-up I’d guess it’s one of his class-mates

• this kid is a child. He’s younger than Wright was when he was in prison.

• BarneyCurley seriously embarrassing himself here, “I don’t mind coloured people”. He’s delighted to have the opportunity to embarrass himself on this grey Tuesday morning.

4 Likes

What is grey Tuesday?

He could be done under one of the P&T acts, if his web access is based on a telephone

Alternatively he could be done for harassment under the non fatal offences against the person act. I know someone who got 5 years for doing that to a cop

CC @alf_stewart

1 Like

They do like fuck. Only a cunt calls Ronaldo “Fat Ronaldo”. The man was a fucking prince.

1 Like

What was Wright in prison for ?

No tax or insurance on his cars

Was the abuse not dished out on the instagrams?

2 Likes

No.

No, now can you answer my question?

Big Ron is much more affectionate.

1 Like

Yes.

I really hope for the young lads sake he was hacked and set up … but it seems very unlikely.

3 Likes

Did you condemn the racist abuse of Anthony rudiger by Roma fans that time?

What racist abuse?

Why are you continuing to not answer my question?

Yep and he immediately changed his profile photo and locked his account. Seems odd he take to twitter off a random account to apologise with his photo on it.