The Racism thread

Looks like a kerry Jersey on him alright . They can claim him anyway . Ian Wright doesn’t deserve that hate , that chap wasnt born when he was playing , it’s like @BruidheanChaorthainn commenting on players that were before his time . No business .

From Tralee apparently.

1 Like

Yep. Hopefully for him his account was hacked

Not a good look for him or his GGA club

3 Likes

That’s racism alright.

Patrick could have been hacked though. I listened to a podcast about 18 months back that surprised me at how popular (and easy) this is.

Maybe the racism is only something he picked up lately.

It would be easy enough to ruin someone if you could get a hold of their unlocked phone or their password.

1 Like

That young man is fucked. Hacked or not. If he was hacked, then its beyond cuntish.

Strange target for a young lad from Kerry. Ian Wright seems to be an alright sort

He is saying he was hacked

Nobody will believe him.

His mother is on the case. Guards involved. And the pillars of social media are on him. Gonna be a long few days for the family

If he did it, then he deserves it all.

Let’s hope to god he was hacked. His life is done if true and not proved hacked

Kerry is one of the most racist places in Europe. An english chap got attacked outside a chipper by a towns elected politicians.

6 Likes

In fairness the lad is hardly old enough to remember R9 Ronaldo. #Ibelievehim.

1 Like

I do too.

How can you “prove” you were hacked?

He might have a email alert that he was logged in from a new device

Racism is endemic in Irish society, Oughterard was a minor flashpoint, there will be worse to come. No surprise to see the kids taking after the parents

In fairness very easy to call out I was hacked. That might help clear it up if it can be produced

The GGA as a sport attracts racists