The Racism thread

Did he mention his love of Na Piarsaigh GAA club?

3 Likes

Ah he missed a trick there not correcting the cunts English. Joe is slipping.

Thinking there of back in the 90s early 00s, people I know/knew who would have been educated (enough) , would have freely used the n word and g word for Asians. I always would have laughed it off or shook the head with a “arra jaysus you can’t use that word” and everyone would have laughed it off “ah you can’t say that. You’re racist” when in reality I should have walked out of room or told them to fuck up.

3 Likes

Hon Mattie

4 Likes

He’s not wrong

1 Like
3 Likes

In fairness to him he has a solid point.
If it was a Native American killed in such a way would anyone hear about it or give a token fuck.
If a traveller was killed in such a way would we have all these people out matching on our streets. Seems a wonderful thing to do when all the musicians, sports stars and film stars are on about it now. Two weeks ago it’s wasn’t half as trendy.

Yes I am cynical.

Ewan makes his money off the back of these sports stars/celebrities.

He’s basically slagging his own choice of profession here

2 Likes

They’re enslaving their own for thousands of years also, ongoing-

Mattie is a prick. What sort of insecure simpleton do you have to be to try and find an edge in equivocating on something so binary as that murder. Not alone unfortunately.

9 Likes

He’s right. Will we have a minute silence when a Maori or aborigine dies at the hands of police?

1 Like

Jesus the number of Aboriginal men killed by Australian police :cry:

Mattie doesn’t want a minute’s silence because he has calculated that taking this stance will appeal to the sort of selfish insular-“thinking” voter who supports him and his ilk. Nobody, including you, thinks this is about being fair to other victims.

1 Like

Good to see Madigan being exposed

An utter simpleton and an ignoramus. Plays well to some of the pig shit thick bigots like @Ambrose_McNulty that we have on here though.

Says the man who’s still got the blackout, in spite of it being last Tuesday.

Pisspants boy with a knockout blow there :joy: I may have to rebrand.

I despair at people posting videos from right wing anti immigrant accounts as “balance” on this topic. Some teenager getting beaten up by other teenagers is not a valid argument for or against racism.

4 Likes

He was calling out virtue signaling and latching onto a bandwagon. The dail surely has better things to be doing ffs than a minutes silence for a stranger brutality murdered 4000 miles away in another country.

You really are an awful stupid wanker.