The Racism thread

Racists raising their kids to be racists. Bad beat alright

Do you have evidence that mrs o brien is a racist or something?

You have every right to be worried I’d say

The MET are asking Wright if he wants to take it further.

This could get very embarrassing for this hardy buck.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/large-crowd-continues-protest-over-direct-provision-centre-in-oughterard-1.4034095%3Fmode=amp

Ah stop man , yet whole county is a racist ffs . Refusing to let asylum seekers in ,and trying to spin it as if the building isn’t up to scratch for them ,.

Lets hope he does. Racism is more destructive then COVID19, it’s a sickness that rots from within, even the China bashing on here is beyond pathetic

I’m surprised given his age he knew who Ian Wright was or even Ronaldo. Coon is a really old racial slur as well used in 1960s Jim Crow America. Maybe the father is a racist and he got it off him. If he said it he deserves to be punished but I wouldnt be surprised if he was hacked or it was part of a stupid teenage prank whereby someone gets to use your phone as a forfeit.

He will get plenty of vitriol back too which is not right either.

I’d agree that the target and the man he compared him to makes no sense

Silly kid

Let’s hope he learns from.this

He’s apologised to Wrighty, very unlikely to have been hacked

Bizarre line of logic for people to say he wouldn’t know Wright, like suggesting that fellas here wouldnt know of Cyril Regis

2 Likes

They made us hate our neighboring parish when we were only kids. Those poor bastards in Ballinderreen didn’t deserve it.

4 Likes

Parish?

I never heard of Cyril Regis.
I’m not sure how a teenager from Kerry could bear so much animosity and hatred for Ian Wright to hurl inexplicable racism on line. GUBU sums it up. As I said if he did do it I hope he gets punished heavily but maybe there is more to this story than meets the eye.

1 Like

I doubt very many under the age of 30 know who Ian Wright is

1 Like

Ian Wright is a regular pundit on Match of the Day - he’d know who he is alright.

11 Likes

Like Malahide and Swords. You’d only move from one to the other if you were really badly off.

This is a sad truth.

Sure Wrighty is a MOTD pundit.

Of course he’d know him, his stepson was also an EPL regular in the past 10 years.

Has Wright not left match of the day ten years or so? I’d still be surprised. Match of the day isn’t that popular. Sure you could watch the goals being score live now on your phone.