The Racism thread

Charming

Coon is used in a Southpark episode so it’s used commonly enough by fans of the show.

Does @ballox have an alibi for this I wonder? :thinking:

Maybe he is just racist.

He’s a very prominent EPL commentator/pundit.

I would assume most kids would know Alan Shearer extremely well, of course they’d know Ian Wright.

:rollseyes:

Shur Roy Keane destroyed him before one of the English matches in the last world cup

1 Like

Jesus fucking wept,

Are you really this desperate for a row :joy:

1 Like

I’d imagine the kid is a Woy Keane fanboy and that’s what prompted his ire against Wrighty.

Possibly. Wright wouldn’t be the most likeable of characters either but that still wouldn’t justify an outburst like that

1 Like

Maybe he is. Very sad to see that level of bile. No excuse for it.

Drink or Drugs probably taken but regardless Wright was spot on to highlight such shite.

I’d only know Ian Wright as shauns dad. I was fairly sure he quit or was fired from the bbc ten years or more ago over some row.

Really? Always had him down as a sound skin

5 Likes

How does he know fat Ronaldo and why make comparisons to R9

Eh, no. He’s on it most Saturday nights. He’s even doing the lockdown MOTD with Lineker and Shearer on Saturday nights now

Why would you think that? Wrighty comes across as a lovely fella

I’d have stopped watching match of the day really. I used to watch it but once you start going out you’d miss it. It was kind of replaced once broad band came in. It would be rare you wouldn’t have seen the goals by the time match of the day came around.

Grand. Don’t be trying to tell people who is and isn’t on it then

8 Likes

I was right. He quit in 2008. I doubt many under the age of 30 know who he is.