The Racism thread

As racist as Ireland?

Debatable.

Much more racist. As above over half of Italians think racially motivated acts are justifiable

That’s absurd.

You’re saying 60 million odd Italians were polled or you just referencing a sample?

It’s hard to see a rational basis for your conclusions.

1 Like

This is how polls work mate. There’s a margin of error. It could actually be three quarters of Italians that think that racism is ok rather than 55%. You’ve tried to justify racism of footballers in Italy on here in the past also if I recall correctly or it could have been one of the other Italians from Armagh

I’m a tiger in the bedroom and I’ve never killed anyone

Imagine being such a small, bitter and disaffected individual that you try to defend the summary execution of a man, murdered, shot in the back. To the extent of using utterly warped logic to justify it, that police shot a man in the back due to their “higher duty to protect people”, bizarre. It’s grotesque.

You’ve Tweedledum and Tweedledumber chipping in with support then, @Watchyourtoes should know better, @anon26343222 is just a moron.

But this latest diatribe @maroonandwhite is beyond being a crank. Probably beyond @anon7035031’s mixture of spectrum and racism.

You have to ignore or be lacking basic human compassion or empathy to adopt a stance like @maroonandwhite has and claim a man being shot in the back may not be uniust.

It’s pathetic and it’s pitiable.

2 Likes

You do know that a tiger is still just a pussy at the end of the day?

What’s are you talking about?

You’re basing your thoughts on the views of around 700 people in a country of 60 million?

That’s the kind of prejudice racists show.

All mouth , you ever get tired of running it . Bitch and moan is all you do .

Its sunday , a day for prayer and peace .

You have the mind of a child. what a whinge, you just have been ten minutes crafting that response and it’s completely empty and disproves nothing I said. You can’t argue like a grown up, as always all you can do is shriek like a bitch.

‘summary execution’ you absolute fool

This post is the exact mirror of what you accuse glas’s post of being. Are you completely devoid of irony as well as empathy?

This is your level I’m afraid. If you can’t see the contradiction in those two sentences and I tried repeatedly to spell things out for you there’s no hope.

Any evidence yet he was shot in the back running away,you repeated it last night over and over

Any evidence he wasn’t? You repeated it over and over.

Why are you taking the side of the cops? You won’t answer that

My post isn’t contradictory. I am one sided and have outlined why.

You are disowning your opinion yet still are one sided

Go back and read your posts, you literally asked the same question s over and over and over. It was weird. I’m not spelling stuff out for you again.

I said, repeatedly,that it was too early to pass judgement as all the evidence wasn’t there. I argued one viewpoint. You said you knew what had happened they were racist murderers and you knew he was shot in the back running away. I never claimed to know the final story I said wait and see. You did though. With no evidence. Re read your posts there’s something missing where you had to ask the same question over and over,unless you ask something you didn’t last night I’m not replying again

It’s simple really.

Cops murderous intentions sparked a huge reaction.

( normal reaction is outrage at the death of a man caught live on camera )

Bad people ( white, black etc ) took advantage and looted.

( normal reaction is BLM are bastards who aren’t controlling those black people looting )

Problem with the average racist in America is that they don’t even know they’re racist.

1 Like

That’s how polls work mate. Conte has also said racism has got much worse in Italy and compared it to his time in England

The evidence is there, right in front of you. And you cant make the jump to condemn the police.

A man fell asleep while drunk in his car and is now dead. Shot while fleeing a botched arrest.

You seem to think that is fair and just, but you won’t say why.