The ref in this camogie game

2 classy goals in this game so far

Own goal there. Defender knocks in a ball going wide.

Now a comedy own goal.

Dribbler of a shot is going wide and defender somehow bundles it into the net.

Great point for Armagh.

Agree 100%

Why wouldn’t Cork do this though when they saw a clear red overturned in the mens semi.

The disciplinary procedures are a pure joke.

1 Like

A great day for the TFK Misogny crew

Ya - until the recent hurling semi final Cork never appealed a red card or a suspension

1 Like

14 there for Armagh is a fine player.

1 Like

Lovely striking technique

Exackly

Would you think there’s a county that wouldn’t have done the same? I doubt it

1 Like

Ooft

Up Kilkenny in the intermediate, up Cork in the senior.

1 Like

They can do that, but the wagons were being circled that she should not have been sent off and some narrative is that the delay is affecting her and its a disgrace she found out so late.

Course it is. Sure you see the wagons circling around Casey as well. There is literally no sending off won’t be challenged because the GAA have so much history of not supporting their referees decisions

To an extent, but his was overturned, rightly or wrongly. Whereas this one will most likely still ending up being a suspension, similar to the one I outlined earlier. That they have supported the ref on this, but challenging it so many times ended up delaying the final hearing decision. A loophole, that badly needs to be stopped.

1 Like

That is my point . We all believe in disciplinary procedures until a “he/she is not that kind of player” from our county is affected

2 Likes

Nobody believes in the procedures and rules becoz they are a complete mess. Poetic justice here as the Galway centreback shouldnt be playing either.

I hadn’t seen it before but i just watched it now, didn’t look like a sending off, the Kilkenny girl made a meal of it, the hand with the hurley seems to push her helmet, she’d be annoyed to miss the final for that.
I was content that Peter Casey’s red was harsh also.

Armagh unable to score a pushover try there at the end