No, it was 100% a point,

1 Like

Looked well wide

This is a fine contest

All
Ireland
Champions

8 Likes

Great effort from the women to dig that out. Thought they were toast after the Cork goal.

2 Likes

Waterford on three occasions now in recent times with John Mullane and Conor Gleeson twice have either not appealed red cards or not exhausted all avenues of appeal up to the DRA. The one occasion they did go all the way to the DRA with Tadhg de Burca, they were left with a very bloodied nose. A cash strapped county board was by all accounts left with a sizeable five figure bill for their troubles.

A county needs deep pockets and rich benefactors like Cork, Limerick, Mayo or Dublin in going all the way to the DRA.

1 Like

Hopper (I can recall reading in a piece on him a year or two ago) has six daughters and no sons.

I recall reading (possibly a few posts ago on this very thread) that Hopper has a half-dozen daughters and no sons. :wink:

4 Likes

Noted! I hadn’t read that far back up on the thread. There was a piece on him in one of the papers a few years back when he trained Sarsfields to win the Club All Ireland. His missus was an Irish hockey international.

1 Like

Kinvara woman.

They dug that out nicely. Great performance. Well done to Robbie Lane on the fitness, they never looked tired.

5 Likes

Finished very strongly after the Cork goal.
Lot of character. The Galway men could do with following their lead.

2 Likes

Justice was done today.

7 Likes

Hard to disagree with you Fagan

Agree it was shambolic but Galway No 6, Helebert, was poxed that she benefited from mistaken identity when wrong Galway player was sent off for striking against Tipp instead of her.

Love Camogie on RTE2. RTE have inexplicably shortened Oulart The Ballagh as ODB :roll_eyes:

Literally as I typed this they’ve changed it to OUL :clap:

Forum favourite Ursula Jacob sets up Una Leacy who buries it without even the need to catch it

Shelley Kehoe gets another one after the Sarsfields keeper made a few saves but couldn’t get the ball cleared

2 Likes

Serious start by Oulart. The core of Wexford’s 3 in a row team backbone for this still.

Ursula Ursula Ursula.

1 Like

I don’t know who the commentator is but Ursula Jacob is “running the roost” so that’s good enough for me.

Ursula talks the talk on The Sunday Game but shes walking the walking here.

3 Likes

Damian Lawlor I think