The ref in this camogie game

The umpire on the point flag at the Davin End is one for the Roaster Thread.

Laois made a hames of a goal chance there

The names on the jerseys are a right job

Bill & his fucking sweeper shit

I fucking hate these cunts bringing this shit into camogie and LGFA and make themselves out to be great innovators. Puke shit

this is Tipps B team? (i hope) whats the point of that

Before you ask lads, the C is for Culliton

Point of what?

Cork are contesting the Intermediate & Senior finals.

Fallout between Cathal Murray and Hopper McGrath

Penalty Success rate at Intercounty Camogie is about 35%.

Genuinely not worth the goal attempt unless you have a rocket. Itā€™s too far out for women.

1 Like

Iā€™d be of the opinion the shouldnā€™t be in it but its not a hill Iā€™d be dying upon

Thereā€™s nothing between Minor and Adult so this is the alternative. By right, 2nd teams should be U23

2 Likes

I agree

They should be U23 or else have a competition of their own

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair enough, I donā€™t think playing B teams in adult championship is the answer but itā€™s not for today Iā€™d argue that

Are all the Tipp girls youngish?

Is the young fella in the pink boots on Tippā€™s sideline their ā€˜Bomberā€™?

Chap beside our pretend Cheddar?

Laois are gonna regret the chances missed here. Theyā€™ve gotten caught in two finals this year and Iā€™d be very concerned how theyā€™ll be if itā€™s close coming down the straight

Also, every Tipp player should have a yellow helmet, itā€™s just one of those things

A lot are but the captain for example is definitely a bit older (sheā€™s a Guard I think)

Most use their 2nd team as a platform to get them into Senior but generally do have an older girl or two on it then

In the Intermediate, whoever wins between Cork and Kilkenny today, none of those girls are allowed play Intermediate again next year

1 Like

Haha yes