The ref in this camogie game

If Laois lose this……

I’ve a bad feeling about this

We already know what Ursula etc will say

‘De workrate of the Laois backs early on, whereas Tipp stood off’

2 Likes

Fair enough
But the more I think about, biggest day of the year for the sport, live on RTE2 and the only county that might get a bounce is Laois! There should be 4 smaller counties bringing bus loads of young girls to Croke park today,

I agree

Unfortunately the drop from top teams to Intermediate and then to Junior is just too much

Perfect height for Laois goalie to catch from long shot and she bats it down. The Achilles heel of Camogie Goalkeepers not being brave with the hand.

They end up conceding a point from a rebound

Breeze is a massive factor

Standard atrocious, but I’d expect that in Premier Junior.

To be fair to the teams like Laois, Roscommon etc, their girls are treated like they’re from Somalia compared to how the lads are treated.

Aw Jaysus it’s coming isn’t it

A true Bill Mullaney masterclass

That man would fuck a tactics board, laptop and iPad back at your face if you mentioned any stat haha

Laois doing a Laois on it

Laois wearing Waterford jerseys too

World class pass from the Laois girl there at 53:15

Kill or be kilt out there now :eek:

Camogie Refs incredibly inconsistent with blowing for ‘charging’ sometimes and not blowing other times

These water bottles are ridiculous

Referee has been shocking here, for both sides

The background noise in Croke Park during camogie and women’s football always reminds me of the stoning scene in The Life of Brian.

5 Likes

Camogie Association praying for a draw here for a bonanza jackpot replay :moneybag: :moneybag:

MUP OUTTA THAT SUSIE!