The ref in this camogie game

That was surely a foul. WTF. Rewound it. Clear foul.

8 Likes

Not sure what Galway have to do to get a free in. Farcical refereeing.

4 Likes

:grinning: the reffing here

1 Like

Another blatant one there.

Galway need to be better, thatā€™s all

Just completely random what this ref is going to do at any time.

1 Like

ridden by the ref

6 Likes

Told you she is a Hag.

But I repeat 10 wonā€™t beat 15

1 Like

Galway should have had a couple of frees there alright but their decision making was poor enough

3 Likes

Ah Iā€™m only codding
Hard luck Galway, good game, some poor misses will haunt them

Jaysus some shocking decisions there at end by ref :joy:

She looked bollixed, couldnā€™t keep up with play

Galway pucked it away and all but Jesus the reffing in camogie is a pure lottery.

Thought Cork definitely got the rub of the green with the decisions. And how did Ashling Thompson not get a yellow for that hurley throw?

Do camogie players not shake hands with the opposition at the end of games?

Christ the start of that interviewšŸ™„ Did Kev have any role to play in the latest success?

Was always going to happen in a tight game, weā€™d have to be 6 points a better side to win with her today

She did get one I think

Edit: sorry - you mean a second yellow?

Line too slow to make changes. We had no mid field and zero work rate in key positions

2 Likes

Ah lads the ref rode galway roughshod there. As inept a performance Iā€™ve seen. She literally had no clue. Ironic that there was a Martin Sludden Scannal episode on RTE before it.

1 Like

Cork had a better bench

Dempsey used to be a by-the-book ref and was a pain in the Swiss when doing so*. Today was exact opposite but still a pain. Key to letting it flow is knowing what fouls not to call and knowing when and where not to call them.

She failed miserably in this today and Galway, as the team pressing the game in last 15, suffered. Not only reason they lost but itā€™ll smart.

*she sent me out of the confines of Walsh Park one day

5 Likes