The Roaster Thread

The same thing happened to me at a Munster rugby match in Thomand Park hospitality section during a game against some South African crowd a couple of years ago.

1 Like

His business partner is from around my neck of the woods. They said he was probably off getting the next round.

We were brought by the school to a rugby match back in the day. We had no interest but a couple of quid for a half day seemed like good value so away we go. We spent the match being the cool kids smoking out of sight. It was the All Blacks v Connaught.

If you think rugby is boring on the tv, go to a match. The lord save us Tis awful shite to look at. Hard to blame Kelly for falling asleep American football and rugby are very similar.

2 Likes

The micks are riddled with adhd and are incapable of sitting down to watch a complex game like rugby or American football. Instead they’ll drool over a game of lads trying to leather the shit out of each other with a timber stick.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh those micks! Will they ever learn.

Absolutely bizarre

Are you Irish yourself mate?

No.

Yes it’s just the Micks who aren’t fans of rugby and American Football

Appropriately named Fiona Muldoon is a She-Roaster that’s been robbing farmers for years. Profits for 2019 significantly ahead of expectations.

Did she not “step down” from FBD? Not long after bullying allegations against her were investigated. Joined in 2015 when they were up shit creek.

Still there, on the way out soon enough I believe.

With a hefty bonus and hush money I’d imagine

This is what I imagine macroaster looks like. Roaring into a phone , blue jeans, brown boots, jeans falling down , beer belly, tufts of sweaty hair escaping from under a flat cap. He sounds like he has a tipperary accent.

10 Likes

Talking to an acquaintance out east Limerick direction today. Said she would vote for Tom Neville. I knew she was FF by seed, breed and countless years of voting so I challenged her on FF. She said Neville had “sorted out lighting and signs at a local crossroads” and added that she could not stand collins

Watching roasters going through airport security is very amusing.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/wee_baldy_ian/status/1228638299214012416?s=19

2 Likes

4 Likes

Kevin Boxer Moran.