The Roaster Thread

Hiproast

Our time has come.

“She’s one of our own, she’s own of our own, the glorious Kylie, she’s one of our own”

2 Likes

Is that the waiter?

You should never go FULL ROASTER!

11 Likes

4 Likes

classic

1 Like

Davy is actually a proud Laois man. Lived in Caherdavin and used drive a diesel lorry around Limerick city until he got a bang over ten years ago. Moved out to Bruff around the same time “cause I likes to shoot a gun”. Davy has trimmed down a bit since I spoke to him last.

2 Likes

Image being stuck at the same table as that Rory buck

4 Likes

Would you just go with it and say that you know who he is, or would you open with “is that a trace of an autograph on your head?”

1 Like

A footprint on his head would be more apt.

1 Like

I don’t know if “Limerick We’re Behind You” to the tune of Robbie Williams Let Me Entertain You will ever be beat, was only a Munster final we were in as well

It’d be more fun to pretend you didn’t know who he was and let him explain to you who he is.Im Rory from Rory’s Stories,you know,the unfunny cunt from Meath with the shit videos

2 Likes

Show ya one of his videos, show 0 emotion.

7 Likes

Lovely words there about Frank Murphy.

Tom is a great, great man.

3 Likes

Another classic interview. A cut here and there off RTE etc. He didn’t even wash the hands for the interview. He’s gone a bit shook. He must be pushing on a bit now. 80?

2 Likes

Fantastic interview, should be in a legends thread rather than the roaster thread.

2 Likes

There is something really insincere about that gingery headed creep who is interviewing Tom Ryan.

13 Likes

I’d say he has never been in a farmer’s kitchen in his life. Probably trying not to vomit

It’s an uncomfortable watch.