Limerick v Kilkenny - All Ireland Final 2022 - The Hego final

Jesus mate, what the fuck?!!!

They’ll blame Hego if it isn’t a sell out

1 Like

49,473 from Limerick
25,836 from KK
4,298 neutral

Phew. Thought when you were writing war and piece above you had forgotten the twee bullshit but no. You just dropped it into a separate post for maximum likes gathering. You listened in school alright

Small story alert :point_up::point_up:

Hon ta Fuck @Breaking_my_balls, you sing that one lovely tbf

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/warning-gaa-fans-ahead-croke-24476588

Looking forward to this as a neutral crying out for a good ferocious physical encounter
Maybe our fuckin “lapsy pas” might get a few hints and shagging man up

Honestly think after this year we’re fucked in Cork
Should have got an outsider to manage
Not another yes man county board man

For the size and amount of hurling clubs in tbe county it can’t be jack of talent
Has to be managerial/ attitude/ lack of work ethic/ S and C/self belief

2 Likes

Cork man finds Cork angle shocker

1 Like

A fella I knew in Limerick used to use the expression “lapsy pa” when he had a sore arse from shitting too much / Ghandis revenge…

What’s the meaning of it in Cork? I never heard it used since until I read your post now.

Getting an unreal amount of ‘best of luck’ messages from work colleagues this week who are from Clare, Tipp and Cork. We will try to do Munster hurling proud.

If it’s to be Kilkenny who are to derail us, so be it. No shame in losing to a great manager and county like that, if that’s what transpires.

3 Likes

Best of luck on Sunday pal. Hope the squad and management team do your county and province proud and may the best team win.

3 Likes

Best of luck, pal.

May we have a good manly game of hurling and may the best team win.

4 Likes

What would ye Tipp cunts know about it? No business anywhere near 3 in a row conversations

15 Likes

Best of luck v New Zealand at the weekend mate

5 Likes

Tipp are great at putting back to back wins in decades tbf to them.

We’d have nothing but savage respect for Kilkenny hurling. The best of luck to Kilkenny backers. You’d be delighted for @locke , @fran and @Gman if Kilkenny win.

7 Likes

A proper clamping for you there @carryharry

I’m not playing at all why would you wish me good luck :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If Harrington or mcilroy are in contention Sunday would the gaa stick it on the big screen after the game?