The Roaster Thread

@Blake…Christ of almighty.

1 Like

:rofl:

5 Likes

Ah the japes. I always remember playing about under eight for wegians, the two galacticos were Mick quaid and Cantrell cos they played for Connacht. The two boys got a job modelling tweed jackets and hats for some crowd. Anyhow there was a big poster on the walls of the dressing room similar to this only the two lads shtandin in a fayld with sheep, and they dressed to the nines in tweed jackets and Aran jumpers and other such thady o toole shite There was arrows pointing out of the two sheep labelled quaid and Cantrell. Still find it amusing

7 Likes

WTF does that mean?

Galwegians rugby club?

1 Like

Christ what a tard,I hope he’s being sarcastic

2 Likes

In fairness, anybody from Mayo is pretty much a roaster from birth.

1 Like

I shamefully couldn’t get a photo yesterday, mainly as herself was there, but we stopped in McDonalds for a dinner. In the next car facing us in the carpark was a fattish lad dressed in black tracksuit and runners, with a skin fade slightly uneven and a peroxide blonde lass who wouldn’t go well on soft ground either. She said something to him at which point he hopped out, lifted the t-shirt, sprayed himself liberally with lynx, (Africa I’m presuming) and got back in before driving off. Welsh lad no doubt, but full roaster nontheless.

Kelly is the biggest roaster you’d ever meet

When did McDonald’s start doing “dinner” or is that the name of a restaurant in Didsbury

I could be wrong but that’s from Leitrim I think @anon67715551

Sold out by the cap, again…

1 Like

I was more referring to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy’s Tour de France above

15 Likes

2 Likes

Is that a young @caulifloweredneanderthal beside Caul?

Its Paul Kelly .

@Locke, what’s the post match doo?

They said after the 2001 on the Twatter

1 Like

Poor Paul.