The Roaster Thread

Went to the local chipper yesterday evening. Big sign on door, max 4 allowed in at one time. This was adhered to until this beaut burst in. Black beanie hat with bobble on ,ears uncovered, black jumper a size too small half way up his back, unbelted jeans, no jacket and obligatory face mask under the nose. He looked around to see if he knew any of us, obviously unable to stay still and eager to start a conversation. One of the other patrons made the fatal mistake of making eye contact with Cleetus. I can’t confirm what he actually said but reading between the lines it appeared to be temperature related as he clapped his hands loudly and rubbed them together.

Thankfully someone had pre ordered his food for him (didn’t seem the type capable of pre ordering and remembering) and was called to collect. The chap held the card reader out for him but our simple friend snorted and grunted ‘cash’. As he left the chap behind the counter was furiously applying the hand sanitizer, two doses to be sure.

3 Likes

10 Likes

He looks like a fucked up Sonny Landham.

1 Like

I’d say he loves a blasht of Thundershtruck.

7 Likes

Covid or no covid the place would need to be disinfected based on that description

1 Like

Is it Paudie Butler?

It’s some limerick lad who’s always doing steward or gate at matches

2 Likes
16 Likes

Make fun of the second from the lefts tufty, just do it, and he will FUCK YOU UP.

1 Like

:rofl:

Sense was a great spot. Haven’t been in it in years though.

1 Like

There’s a junior B full back and half back line in there and the auld lad back left is still turning up to training but not getting the start

1 Like

Looks like a classic nightclub with carpet sticky from vomit and Blue WKD

Second from left is hilarious

1 Like

His head is completely out of proportion with the rest of him

He looks like Michael Murphy with birth complications.

4 Likes

Cookstown isn’t it?

The prime nightspot in mid Ulster.

When I see it first I thought either Monaghan or Donegal