The Roaster Thread

More townie carry on? Bloke in Limk city with a big Liverpool sticker on side window of his BMW. Grown man…

1 Like

Too many examples. Just follow the link or swipe right !

4 Likes

There was a host of roaster pics at the Limk game today. I’ll have to watch it back and take some pics. A cork steward with an awesome hairstyle and roaster head.

1 Like

He’s more of a ripster.

1 Like

2 Likes

Fuck sake!

well at least it wasnt a Ferrero Rocher they were offering him!

Cooney casting a suspicious eye over the last sweetie in the box.

Women can be roasters too

Would you?

3 Likes

You need to get your eyes examined.

Stuff the cup with a pile of socks, go at it and call it a day I’d say. Much less shame

1 Like

Townie roaster.

Wheres the product placement?

Folks came over to visit last week in Shhhhpain. Auld lad was walkign down a quiet street with the Limk Tipp match on the RTE radio app on the phone out loud. That would be mildly roasterish behaviour to me…

A roaster Masterchef would be a good tv show. Carvery only, and the judges would be lads after some porter, or a crowd coming from a match.

16 Likes

Old but gold cc @KinvarasPassion but I saw a neighbour writing down the tag number of a weanling onto the side of a filthy Land Cruiser the other day. Took me back to my youth, when this was a regular occurrence.

11 Likes

Good to see there are still these ingenious ways of recording data out there. The smart phone has taken the fun out of things. Some crack when the vet would be doing the paperwork during the TB tests and a nervous cow would spray shite from here to Bangor Erris and destroy the clipboard and its contents.

4 Likes

A vet in kinvara these days is more likely to have his list spoiled by a spilled latte.

1 Like