The Roaster Thread

Worst bit of hair replacement ever.

Attack attack

The auld lad talking shite to Brough Scott for about 15 mins is so sad it’s funny

1 Like

The son is hardly better what in the name of God is he trying to achieve leaving the belt that loose.

1 Like

The berbs trousers aren’t even closed id say. He will keel over one of these days from the drink

1 Like

I’d say it’s about 5 sizes too big

He’s like a drunker, greasier version of Danny Healy Rae

Do you think the gucci is actually making money from the subs? He is some spoofer

Lads who have to do that level of self promotion are hardly making money in it. He’ll draw a good few mugs in alright

1 Like

3 rules of betting as per his Instagram story yesterday.

Less bets.

Bet more on them less bets.

Self-discipline.

1 Like

And he went to Epsom with 4 grand today and I don’t recall him backing a winner

1 Like

There is another insta tipster called Pro sports betting or something. My buddy signed up for tenner a month, he showed me his patron he had over 9k subscribers. A fella in his mid 20s from Ireland

I was telling @Copper_pipe this elsewhere but since I followed the Gucci fella I’d get a message every second day on Insta from some random lad who wants me to join his club or bet on his info on fixed matches or something. A right cesspit

1 Like

I’ll have to re sell the bets I get from Eastern Europe.

2 Likes

Roasters love taking pictures of themselves standing beside fasht cars

3 Likes

If the cunt took off his hat he wouldn’t be 5ft.

3 Likes

They’ve gotten fierce small.

Guards are now allowed to have beards (since last summer). This is one for the things I learned today.

1 Like

Cc @Mac @Spidey @gilgamboa

1 Like

Filter working a 12 hour shift there