The Roaster Thread

Lads, when did wearing Darts jerseys become a thing (obviously isn’t). Seen a lad in Clonmel today supporting an outrageous Peter Snakebite Wright jersey. Not sure if this is Roaster or Townie behaviour however shocking behaviour it is.

13 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t Mr Wright?

He’s throwing over in the 02 in London now so I’d say not.

Green hair and green and hello shirt/jersey.

1 Like

100% roaster behaviour. There’s a group of about 7 of them who throw darts among themselves on a Friday/Saturday night with self-made up nicknames on the back of them, their own personal darts jerseys now! They’re absolutely fuckin useless as well. The lads who are decent and play for Wexford are looking at them as if to say “what the fuck is this?”.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he’d stand out even in Clonmel.

1 Like

6 Likes

Stag do at the mart in Ballinasloe?

1 Like

Did he have to shave the legs as part of losing a bet or was he already prepared

1 Like

The worrying thing for him is he has a few admirers looking on.

Not his first rodeo

Big Richard dunny Dunne had some big roaster at a wedding head and get up on him tonight on Virgin media.

Which night are you heading to this @anon67715551 ?

1 Like

Shur’ after the last 2 years you’d have to do the three at least. I’ll do Fri/Sat/Sun anyway.
Mike Denver will be the big one, the social dancing crowd locally are frothing from the mouth already.

1 Like

What attire/courting technique would you need to deploy to attract a fine cailin from Manorhamilton at this function?

While I’m closer to the venue the Manorhamilton issue drags their representative @Massey into it.
He’ll be able (within the hour) to determine ancestry, road frontage and ancillary matters including fondness for drink and pending court issues.
Drumcoura is about 4 miles from Ballinamore or Fenagh. Country garb will be practically compulsory, plaid shirt, hat and an ability to yeehawww at the drop of a hat. Suggesting a spin to CoS on Sunday to see the match might be a winner, most of them Manor young wans are into football.

13 Likes

Send me on her name and I’ll send ye a dossier on her and her family (both sides)

Aboy Podge!!!
Aboy Woolie!!!

Hon Laois!

1 Like

cc @gilgamboa @Copper_pipe

The auld lads pants below the belt :rofl:

Edit - and the state of the battered overworn belt :rofl:

12 Likes

Gucci will have to issue a cease and desist notice