The Roaster Thread

That’s my overriding mindset in most of my daily encounters these days.

12 Likes

I’m not sure anything will top for me the moment I chuckled to myself at a serious work event when I said to myself “Johnny Sexton concussion watch”

8 Likes

1 Like

What’s the story here? A British lass living in Bally’b?

Kerry woman who went over specifically to stand in a que for 14 hours in a Kerry jersey to see a coffin.

Madness, though hopefully some DUP loyalists saw someone in a GAA jersey in the queue.

1 Like

I think there’s a rota in Kerry, or maybe a form of conscription - you could get called up to wear your Kerry jersey at the US Masters, the French Open or the funeral of a Monarch.

11 Likes

plastic paddy wagon

Looks like they’re back in fashion again.

Never went out of fashion. Just need to cut off one or two damaged frayed ends with a scissors and good to go for the winter :sunglasses:

1 Like

Probably a repost from some stage but worth an auld share

6 Likes

I seen that on Twitter earlier,when the video cut to his shoes I immediately thought of this thread :grinning:

5 Likes

1 Like

Both eligible. That shirt on the salesman barely tucked in, and the tie in no man’s land (did someone take a scissors to it)

I don’t see a whole lot of roaster on show there now!

Ah lads, that’s a classic. The jeans. He’s the type of fella who would be rampant on Plenty of Fish or Swing for Ireland once he gets home from the gig and is relaxing with a mug of tea and a post gig horn.

Jeans bring me back to early 2000s. The wet would move up your leg by capillary action.

6 Likes

Why is the name of Jesus would the camera focus on the shoes and Jeans?

1 Like

Who’s that?

Pat Ryan

1 Like