The Roaster Thread

You really can lock the thread now. They look the nicest group of folk though.

1 Like

Is that Declan Nerney second from the left?

tis

1 Like

I did a bit of research to verify it there.

4 Likes

Una has the good looking female roaster look on a night out

2 Likes

Iā€™d say theyā€™re all related bar the girl in the blue dressā€¦

Iā€™m in this hotel right now @cowpat . Itā€™s absolute roaatergeddon. Brown shoes. Wranglers. Shirts tucked in. Gilets. Nordies. Young roasters. Auld roasters. Youā€™d be in your fucking element. You could fill the thread for a year if you were snap happy.

I think thereā€™s a weekend of country nā€™ Irish on here.

11 Likes

Weā€™re going to need proof of life

1 Like

Iā€™ve just left. I was with my mother and felt a bit weird if I snapped some randomers. This is the same hotel I logged a wedding tractor a few months ago

4 Likes

On exit there was lad with tan slip ons, blue jeans and a pink polo. This man was younger than me

4 Likes

Buckley is some operator. He did a two hour set last night. Another two hours tonight after Declan Nerney and then two hours tomorrow afternoon. The absolute bang of sweat off some of these border roasters will be unrale. H

5 Likes

I think we know what ā€˜Vanā€™ was doing when he injured his wrist

Pics. Some night for the jiving and riding!

Some weekend going on over there Iā€™d say. The young fellas I saw reminded me of those Tyrone (?) fellas who went viral years ago after some NI news report. The fellas with the spare shirts and cans of Lynx back in the car

2 Likes

Was it the documentary called ā€˜Stetsons and Stilettosā€™

1 Like

This kind of vibe @cowpat

Canā€™t find the original clip of the two buckos

I tell you thereā€™s a grand auld community buzz with this country n Irish stuff alright. But the music is fucking horrific

5 Likes

Bingo!

4 Likes

My Mrs went to her work Christmas party last month and couldnā€™t get over that all the young wans were into this type of music (sheā€™d be more into punk rock). She was asking me about some song the next day that sheā€™d never heard of. Turns out it was ā€œHit the Diffā€ :laughing:

7 Likes

Once you venture to within 15/20 miles of these border towns or villages you fall into the clutches of the country & western brigade.
The general roooral query regarding road frontage is replaced with a determination as to your ability to jive at a frenzied pace.

The rest of the courtship resolves itself after these matters have been sorted.

7 Likes

Chalk it down Boxty