The Roaster Thread

Mowin, liftin, sowin, balin

The kids came home from a summer camp with that a few years back, it was our song for Summer of 20

You couldnā€™t not like hit the diff :grinning::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Would they be a conservative type of crowd or would they be mad for road?

Ah stopā€¦.

1 Like

I think Cavan, Monaghan and Louth exist in a weird parallel universe where itā€™s still around 1997 in terms of fashion, taste in music, haircuts etc. Those three counties are absolutely crazy in my experience.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fairly accurate, especially the more rural you go

I could be walking down the main street in Carrickmacross and Iā€™d spot a woman sporting a perm youā€™d have seen in Knotā€™s Landing in around 1993. Itā€™s unreal. Just unreal. Kingscourt, Shercock, Cootehill, Castleblayney, Magheracloone, Donaghmoyne, Dundalk, Louth Village, Ardee. All along the same lines. Places serving vol au vents like itā€™s 1989. Incredible really.

10 Likes

Bit of trivia for you

Itā€™s been 28 years since a wedding has happened in Co Limerick where vĆ³l au vents wernt served. They were an indian couple i think

4 Likes

:joy:

When you fork out 6 figures for your wedding in the Manor the vol au vents come for free

1 Like

You could keep going west there pal,Ballyhaise Ballyconnell Kinawley Ballinamore Belcoo Blacklion Glenfarne Manorhamilton Kinlough Bundoran and so on

1 Like

@farmerinthecity will know this former defensive stalwartā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Bites yer legs

A great big teddy-bear reallyā€¦ā€¦Or on 2nd thoughts maybe not.
Himself and all his siblings have given a lot to the Willies over the years.

1 Like

Trouble in roaster land

Full set here of Camogie referees including one Donaghmede Dub in deep cover. Them shoes!

3 Likes

What can we say. Irish blokes love brown shoes!

1 Like

L to R.

McGregor, Roaster 1, Chris Brown & Roaster 2

Did someone throw a Pizza at the Champ Champ?

Disgusting ball of shite

The lad beside him ate it.