The Roaster Thread

The ginger fella doesnā€™t look much like a roaster, heā€™s even got the latte to prove it

Me man down the frontā€¦.

1 Like

Fair few Sam maguires in there, ironically.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Heading to a burial here. Navy round necked jumper, black coat, grey trousers, brown bootsā€¦all i could find really

1 Like

Youā€™ll never be stuck once thereā€™s a farmer nearby.

1 Like

Not in those shoes and in that colour of hoodie. Heā€™s more likely to be a lad who tags his missus in his Instagram bio with a ring emoji next to her username. Those lads who make sneakers their identity are a troubled breed. Other symptoms usually include having poor fitness. Yer man has it nailed down to a tee.

1 Like

He wears the hat like a roaster. His toes are curled up like a roaster, but crucially, if that isnā€™t the shtance of a roaster, I donā€™t know what is.

1 Like

To me, it looks like one of those beanie hats, not a roaster hat where the lip is folded up too high. And the shoes are curling up rather than the appendages, damn sneakers these days. His hands resting in the kangaroo pouch is roasterish behaviour alright, especially if there is a packet of silver mints or polos in said hoodie pouch.

3 Likes

Iā€™d wager heā€™s an Irish nfl fan

4 Likes

Iā€™d be surprised if yer man in that photo has a missus tbh. Not even related to a roaster imo.

Some roaster head/bod on Sheedy.

1 Like

I recognise Adrian Heath, Graeme Sharp, Kevin Sheedy, Peter Reid, Andy Gray & Trevor Steven. Can you fill in the blanks please?

Paul Bracewell back right? @Faldo would have known.

Harper, Ratcliffe, Mountfield.

2 Likes

Big Nev and Gary Stevenā€™s noticeably absent from the iconic team

7 Likes

Close the thread.Can Limerick be stopped? Thay are winning everything

1 Like

This farmer in court.

This guy wouldnā€™t move his car so the farmer took matters into his own hands

3 Likes

Tshirts in freezing weather is full roaster as well

1 Like