The Roaster Thread

your crowdā€¦noā€¦in kilkishen

I believe we annexed the junior A league last week as well

league?? we use that to soften out the boots from the winter of non useā€¦Inamona will walk the junior A champ

Iā€™m in Ennisā€¦ roaster spotting is fish in a barrel stuff here.

ill profile a top 3 later

Alreadyā€¦

ā€œI wouldnā€™t wear that in a fitā€ā€¦ 2 middle aged female roasters discussing clothing as I negotiated a buggy through the clothing isles in dunnes.

Elder roaster walking down parnell streetā€¦ Dyed black hair, grey eyebrows, Wine tie, yellow shirt, wine jumper under a black jacket and black trousers.

An original vw jettaā€¦ 88 CE. in dunnes car park, immaculate in fairnessā€¦ roaster cunt gets out takes 2 bollards out of the boot and puts one each side of his car so that no other roaster can park either side of his relic jetta. genius stuff im fairness.

Just as my trip to ennis was coming to an endā€¦ youngish roaster, early 30s, very bad acneā€¦ steps out of the lift in dunnes proudly showing off his new Philippino bride. You can see she is bright as a button and has made compromises to secure her futureā€¦ sheā€™ll thrive in roaster country. one to watch.

any pics? I was having a pint in the Diamond last Saturday after purchasing my suit and some roaster came in looking for a toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwich

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1008584, member: 686ā€]Alreadyā€¦

ā€œI wouldnā€™t wear that in a fitā€ā€¦ 2 middle aged female roasters discussing clothing as I negotiated a buggy through the clothing isles in dunnes.

Elder roaster walking down parnell streetā€¦ Dyed black hair, grey eyebrows, Wine tie, yellow shirt, wine jumper under a black jacket and black trousers.

An original vw jettaā€¦ 88 CE. in dunnes car park, immaculate in fairnessā€¦ roaster cunt gets out takes 2 bollards out of the boot and puts one each side of his car so that no other roaster can park either side of his relic jetta. genius stuff im fairness.

Just as my trip to ennis was coming to an endā€¦ youngish roaster, early 30s, very bad acneā€¦ steps out of the lift in dunnes proudly showing off his new Philippino bride. You can see she is bright as a button and has made compromises to secure her futureā€¦ sheā€™ll thrive in roaster country. one to watch.[/QUOTE]
In afraid the ā€œwhile pushing my buggy through Dunnesā€ is going to badly undo you hereā€¦

Yeah, a fella from Kinvara comes to Ennis to spot roasters :rolleyes::rolleyes:

On tv now!

Clare Roasters?

Mayo Roaster alert.

http://giant.gfycat.com/LeadingUniformItaliangreyhound.gif

Now thatā€™s a roaster.

Post reported.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1008584, member: 686ā€]

Just as my trip to ennis was coming to an endā€¦ youngish roaster, early 30s, very bad acneā€¦ steps out of the lift in dunnes proudly showing off his new Philippino bride. You can see she is bright as a button and has made compromises to secure her futureā€¦ sheā€™ll thrive in roaster country. one to watch.[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1008584, member: 686ā€]Alreadyā€¦

Whereā€™s that post of the year thread?ā€™!!

Travelling to Ennis to do THE shopping. Roaster alert.

A few things on Ennis.

I can be parked in ennis 25 mins after leaving the house. Parking costs fuck all. Galway would be 50 minutes with traffic and parking is expensive.

Ennis has is the best kids shoe shop west of the Shannon. McCarthys.
The average age of the staff is about 72 though? WFT? There is one gent in there is over 80ā€¦

The other reason I go to Ennis is to pick up Bonina black pudding.

[QUOTE=ā€œKinvaraā€™s Passion, post: 1009417, member: 686ā€]A few things on Ennis.

I can be parked in ennis 25 mins after leaving the house. Parking costs fuck all. Galway would be 50 minutes with traffic and parking is expensive.

Ennis has is the best kids shoe shop west of the Shannon. McCarthys.
The average age of the staff is about 72 though? WFT? There is one gent in there is over 80ā€¦

The other reason I go to Ennis is to pick up Bonina black pudding.[/QUOTE]
You missed THE point, pal.

Ennis is a lovely town to potter around in and do a bit of shopping. Some fine boutiques on its narrow winding steets

No, the point was travelling to Ennis. THE thing was just an add on.

Will there be a roaster of the year award?