The Roaster Thread

Dirty fingernails are disgusting. :unamused:

Well spotted

Criticizing anyone on don’t tell the bride for a lack of basic manners or self respect is like shooting fish in a barrel

RTE2 - roaster stags in Carrick On Shannon. A few Dub ones too but roasters aplenty on this.

That pig was from Offaly. Reception was in a marquee at the side of the Five Alley Bar. :smile:

Happy to give that its 10th like

I met the missus aunt about 5 o clock the day of our wedding and herself and the husband were well on it. Talking pure nonsense into my ear about how they were still in love still and they hoped we were a fraction as happy they were blah blah. Anyway I didn’t take too much notice as the husband is a bit of lush and great craic on the beer so I was laughing away at them.
Anyway turned out the following day the fucking roasters thought the mini bar was free :sweat_smile: So the two of them fucking milled it. I can only imagine what the bill was. :sweat_smile:
That did happen.

11 Likes

What a bunch of roasters. Had they never stayed in a hotel before?

Says your man that wouldn’t let his wife ring down to the front desk because you thought there would be a charge for it…

That never happened

2 Likes

Obviously never one with a mini bar. He must have thought I was fair sound paying for free drink in his room :sweat_smile:

Have you got the present yet ???

Where did you get married? It is a loing time since I have seen a stocked mini-bar

Only the best for me mate. South county Dublin

What does she think of the less salubrious environs of Limerick Ciddy?

Ah we met in UL so she came in with her eyes wide open

That’s why they’re in Warsaw at the moment. Gives everything a bit of perspective.

6 Likes

I’m warming her up for the move to askeaton

2 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/farmer-wants-wife-theres-only-12433354.amp?client=ms-android-hms-vf-au

“He told Anna to pull on some boots to go to see a calf that he had bought her for Christmas.

1 Like