The Roaster Thread

do you only post when there is a chance of a pop at me

Horrible avatar

Sure, I only post on the Wexford Gaa thread. Is anything up? you seem bit sensitive

:rollseyes:

Super avatar

1 Like

10 Likes

The camera man had a lovely bit of shelter behind them pair of ears.

My father is here sitting beside me watching the late late eating a banana sandwich with a cup of tae. He picked up the sandwich and went to take a bite but some of the banana pieces fell out the bottom of it onto the floor. :rollseyes:

13 Likes

Their tooth .

I’d love a banana sandwich and a cup of tae now.

2 Likes

The Pigeons is a great spot. Right in the middle of Goldsmith country. Had a great days drinking in the 3 Jolly Pigeons back in the day.

2 Likes

Did they play cards in that pub? Willie looks like he lost his chin in a game of 25.

7 Likes

I think he won an extra one.

1 Like

What’s wrong with your telly?

It’s not usually like that. I’m blaming Willie.

2 Likes

I have a half day so I’m out at the parents house. Just had the dinner there at 1pm.

14 Likes

I had a day at the in laws last week, the joint of beef went into the oven at half 8 in the morning (on a wednesday) fucking lovely it was as well, like that crispy beef you get in some Asian restaurants

@Julio_Geordio parking at the red cow when he goes to Dublin to avoid the lanes and roundabouts and multistorey car parks and getting a shpin on the luas

1 Like

Half true, I’ve no issue with the lanes and the roundabouts it’s the fucking traffic that drives me mental. I’d regularly drive up to south Dublin for various reasons but I haven’t the heart for the city centre driving

1 Like

Sigh