The Roaster Thread

What did you ate?

explaining=losing

1 Like

Spuds, carrots, roast beef and loads of obligatory gravy.

4 Likes

H’unraylee

You are making me lonesome now

If I was offered that meal at 1pm in the day, I’d be delighted. I’m a roaster though

Spot the roaster(s) here:

2 Likes

I happened to be on the Red Luas at Heuston Station yesterday. A man in his 50s got on. No bag with him but he wore a short sleeved shirt with a heavily cased smart phone and comb in the breast pocket of the shirt. I drew the conclusion that he was probably in the Big Schmoke for the day with possibly an overnight stopover where he did mind doing a @Nembo_Kid on it and wear his shirt two days in a row.

3 Likes

3 x serious roaster red flags here

Aogán O’Fearghail at a pitch opening at the weekend. Baggy and long suit trousers, long and loose suit jacket, odd looking brown shoes.

3 Likes

He must have no wife does He?

The Association is a tough mistress.

2 Likes

A lapel pin is always a good indication also.

Damien Lawlor stands out most amidst all these roasters with their brown shoes and suits. Inexplicable stuff.

The brown shoes on them all, classic addition.

what the fuck is wrong with someone that they would wear brown shoes with a suit? its actually mindboggling

3 Likes

I have a tiny suspicion that plenty of TFK members are guilty of this fashion faux pas.

Those lads are at an informal gathering, brown shoes are the correct choice.

^^^

And I’ve flushed the first brown shoes roaster out.

:mans_shoe:

2 Likes

I’d be surprised if your old doll hasn’t recently replaced your mother in picking out your clothes, mate.
You’re either taking the piss or you’re a godhelpus, a third option is that you’ll pretend you were joking when you’re made look foolish.

4 Likes