The Roaster Thread

Navy and blue suits are for idiots, guys.

Nullified by @Horsebox rowing in behind him surely?

I’ll concede that one …

While I am clueless with regard to fashion there are plenty of lads I know who are fairly faggoty when it comes to this stuff (particularly the gay ones) and they all wear brown shoes so I think I’m ok. It just seems to be you and Tassotti who are vehemently against it so you’re in the minority here, pal.

:sweat_smile:

I would only I’d lose the last bit of my anonymity around here mate.

Just the trousers and shoes will do, pal. I’ll leave it up to you whether to include the crotch area.

Or with going for a meal with pals. Took him 8 years to get there

Some lads are just really insecure.

3 Likes

I’ve a nice pair of black brogue-style shoes that I wear with my dark navy suit (currently my only suit as I got rid of the ones too big for me from back in my fatter days). I think a dark brown shoe would also be perfectly acceptable with this ensemble.

1 Like

Sensible benchmarking there

:smile:

Jury is out for me on any shade of brown with navy/very, very, very dark blue, but I do like to match my lovely pair of light brown shoes with a grey suit on occasion.

Black shoes navy suit heading off to a wedding wearing a garda uniform :rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

3 Likes

I prefer various shades of grey for celebratory occasions pal, it brings out my eyes.

1 Like

You couldn’t make this shit up, although actually somebody did in a bed sit in Peckham,
Meanwhile this ape has fallen for it, :joy:

1 Like

Brown Shoes are never right in any situation, you just think to yourself “muldoon” its like something a badly dressed Kilkenny hurler would wear at a function

1 Like

Mick the Muldoon might think it is appropriate to dress like a clown back in Oireland, but this shit don’t fly in the real world, if some brown shoe wearing moron came in to me for an interview, I would reject them instantly

2 Likes

Too right.

They’d be destroyed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/2436105.main_image.jpg?strip=all

14 Likes

:grin: