The Roaster Thread

You can post up as many fashion icons wearing brown shoes as you want but one of the mods has declared them as a faux pas so that’s that, mate. Have a bit of respect for the bossman.

2 Likes

Hilarious.

Lads hemmed in by their damp and diminished early years feel exposed in anything more evolved than a pair of Clarks

http://media.vam.ac.uk/media/thira/collection_images/2015HX/2015HX5986.jpg

1 Like

They are grand shoes. The pair @ciarancareyshurlingarmy posted above are just rank no matter what colour

They are black ergo they are spot on according to the lads dressing up like a guard heading to work

1 Like

Context is key. Brown shoes can work in the correct context. However, no more than a pocket square, out of context they can be an appalling faux-pas.

I think this is a separate issue to roaster GAA types getting an invite onto the Sunday Game, going to their local rural “gentlemans outfitter” in their nearest provincial town and then rocking up with a check 3-piece suit, loud tie, ostentatious pocket square and light brown shoes. This kind of behaviour should be be mocked at every opportunity.

18 Likes

I only just saw this, @Bandage giving fashion advice :grinning:

2 Likes

that’s a wonderful post actually,
QED

I think we all agree with that.

1 Like

decent pair of shoes that

Strong is the word you are after I think …

Congratulations mate. Hope married life is treating you well.

IT guy alert!!

1 Like

I’m not married yet bro.

Old Fart at Play by Captain Beefheart will be the first dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHjOuS-rABU

:clap: :clap: :clap:

What a fucking paragraph.

You’ve just described that horrible little gimp Jamesie O’Connor’s lead into and first appearance on Sky Sports’ GGA hurling coverage a few years ago.

1 Like

:+1::+1:

:joy:

They’re all falling about the roads after their lunchtime feeds of roasht beef and spuds

5 Likes

Soon you will get 3 points for driving after a feed of spuds and roasht beef.

very happy to give that no 10

1 Like