The Roaster Thread

Mahogany acceptable?
Apologies on the state of the public service carpetā€¦

2 Likes

are they bootcut jeans? :fearful:

No mate. A farah slack

Is that you, JJ Delaney?

Are you wearing a blue shirt which has a white collar?

3 Likes

White shirt is standard public servant attire

Mate, those trousers donā€™t fit you, otherwise itā€™s fine.
Unbelievable ignorance and narrow mindedness on display here, honest to god, reducing your options to black is mind boggling.

Those shoes remind me of

1 Like

Have you red hair?

The swirl on the end completes the Galway look.

More seriously, at this stage of my life, Iā€™m lucky if I have two of the same pair on.

thats a proper shoe, fucking muldoons on here going on about those industrial black shoes that guards wear, no wonder Oireland is not taken seriously in the business world

2 Likes

I have a pair similar enough to them but much nicer, Iā€™d wear them if I had an important funeral and occasionally with a suit to mix it up, I prefer the brown as theyā€™re a bit more casual and look better, in saying that Iā€™m not an investment banker.

I thought you wore your tackies at funerals?

Just like youā€™re currently tucking in to a platter of swan and pike.

Signing in

3 Likes

Sure every single style of black shoe in the world must be garda standard issue in the eyes of these uncouth roasters.

Do you have nice bootcut suit pants to go with your black shoes pal?

would you stick up a picture of your own ankles and feet for scrutiny?

My shoe brand of choice for work and social occasions requiring a suit is Anatomic & Co / Anatomic Prime or whatever theyā€™re calling themselves these days. They do a lovely range of (black) shoe.

Itā€™s been alluded to by someone above but shoes MUST be lace up. A pair of brown slip on shoes is taking things to a whole new and even more worrying level.

A lot of the shoes young lads are wearing today are tickets to bunions and callus.

1 Like

Iā€™m not familiar with them but a quick search reveals that they do shoes in all shapes and colours, would you not point the camera at your feet? Iā€™ve nothing whatsoever against black shoes, I have a nice Paul Smith pair myself that I wear occasionally, but in all seriousness youā€™re being very badly advised by somebody here, I practically guarantee that anybody whose style you admire (weird and all as that sounds) wonā€™t hold the same opinion, the obvious exception will be @Tassotti

They are a grand sensible shoe. My father would like them Iā€™d say thanks for the heads up