The Roaster Thread

The footwear choice of diesel washers.

6 Likes

Ive a pair a them meself

1 Like

Anybody who doesn’t work in an office all day has a pair.

2 Likes

Cattle traders are in, the republic of Oireland behind the uk again in the fashion stakes

Or maybe the UK is behind Ireland. They are not the most intelligent folk over there.

Tommy Walsh on Newstalk there on about “mantaining” levels and quoting Will Smith. An awful roaster.

6 Likes

What the fuck is that? Did he start off as a normal sized fella and gets smaller every time Mayo bottle something?

He’d be a foetus if that was the case.

2 Likes

That lad is only 10 years old but watching Mayo footballers ages a body terribly.

1 Like

The curious case of…

Michael Creed, the minister for Agriculture, was on the radio this evening talking about “On-trap-in-airs”

2 Likes

That was fucking bizarre. I thought John Murray was gonna choke trying to keep himself from laughing

On-trop-in-oooors

Where’s that gobshite from?

1 Like

Cork, pal.

You’d surely have guessed that?

To be honest I couldn’t concentrate on anything else, because he just kept repeating the word over and over and the more he said it the worse it got. And I was waiting for Murray to burst out laughing live on air.

So I wasn’t paying heed to his accent initially

1 Like

It was bizzare.

He also said at one stage “people can’t keep hankering after the status quo”. It made absolutely no sense in the context of what he was discussing.

I missed the start so assumed he was some lad from Macra, not a fuckin Minister.

Murray gave up at that stage. He had a fuckin clue where he was going himself with it. It was obviously a sound bite he’d heard somewhere and thought to himself 'that’s a good ‘un. I’ll use that to make me sound cleverer’

Up for the Match :clap::clap:

Roaster heaven here.

This is gonna be deadly

1 Like