2 Likes

P Diddy is always the standout in that classic pic

1 Like

His hands look fake Father Ted style

1 Like

Did his hands get sunburnt? :joy::joy:

He looks like Mundy when Mundy was fat

1 Like

Mundy once threatened to walk off stage during a Rag Week concert because some drunk spotty little lad kept roaring “Tuesdy” at him. A bit of a bollix

I met him before, great music, possibly a BIFFO

I just realised I had completely forgotten about the complementary phrase to BIFFO, to describe our midlands friends.

The much under used

BUFFALO

His folks had a pub in Birr iirc

WTF :rofl: @TheUlteriorMotive

2 Likes

The crowd shots here during Micheal Martin’s speech are great roaster material. Some savage sweating going on, I’d say the lads are cursing the heat of the lights - a feed of pints and a carvery rammed into them before hand, buttons on the good suit strained to the last.

1 Like

Imagine the chorus of grunting along the wall of urinals in the RDS jacks at the interval

Your shoes would be ruined that’s for sure.

1 Like

Christ some collection of ignorant cunts at that I’d say.

1 Like

The members of Skibbereen rowing club just on the 6.01 news there. Good god

Seen a circa 30 year old Mayo man at Cheltenham on Saturday wearing a fooking Mayo hoodie. How did he think that was ok for the love of God.

What was the problem there mate, would you be expected to get dressed up to go to the horsey races?

Eh it’s horse racing mate, what should he have worn?

@Loko_Cove clearly became accustomed to southern hemispheric racing where class and sophistication go hand in hand with a paddock or winners enclosure. The harsh realities are only just beginning.