The Roaster Thread

Ross looks like a BƉ ticket inspector.

3 Likes

Farmers are getting a 1% royalty on every pint of Guinness now? Ye cunts have it sown up.

1 Like

Maraā€™s in Kilkee. The burd has gone to the bar looking for a ā€œgin 'n slimā€, hoping for some class of chalice full to the brim of berries, and auld fellas in Wranglers are crop-dusting her from all angles. :grin:

5 Likes

:rofl: woman are daft as fuck. Throw a jealous slap in some roaster for the crack

1 Like

Give it loads from my seat drinking Guinness with middle aged lads with a backing track butchering songs.

As long as they tidy up after themselves for the carvery tomorrow:

Heā€™ll get stabbed by some dirty tramp from caherdavin

1 Like

What does ā€œcrop dusting her from all anglesā€ mean?
Could mean anything.

4 Likes

Gotta love the roaster terminology :grinning:

14 Likes

A couple of lads at the back there turning to the camera like theyā€™re in their Debs dresses.

If they didnā€™t turn sideways theyā€™d not all fit in.
Have they been out shooting?

Whats that @farmerinthecity.Cloone dinner dance?

No - itā€™s Gerry McGovernā€™s supporters at the do where he got his job at the Connacht Council.

https://streamable.com/pltkm

1 Like

Heā€™s gotten the gig of President of the CC.
Itā€™s akin to the cream on the head of your pint - nice looking but ineffectual.

Mercifully those Cloone hoors could withstand an apocalypse.

Thoughts on the county team mate?

Can you recall a worse time in recent years?

Potential solutions?

Weā€™ve not been at as low an ebb in my lifetime. The problem is a lack of trust between management and players and Guckian was a dreadful appointment.

Heā€™s just too stubborn for the role and continues to plough on. He enforced the ā€œBeergateā€ rule last year before the Carlow qualifier and it cost us. Thereā€™s a nice crop of young lads that should be available but some clubs are calling the shots.

Itā€™ll get ugly yet when the shite starts flying.
Sad times and a grim 6 months ahead.

With regard to McKeon I heard that he wasnā€™t even on the beer but missed a training session and Guckian just assumed he was and didnā€™t pick him.

Heā€™s the best footballer in the county. He has discipline issues alright but he canā€™t just be thrown by the side.

I heard other stories with regard to a player ringing to say he was missing training due to being stuck down the country unexpectedly with work. Guckian didnā€™t believe him and arrived out at his house to try and catch him. He was wrong and the player never played for Leitrim again.