The Roaster Thread

Thatā€™s him but thatā€™s irrelevant really.

whatā€™s a roaster?

with a tie like that he could have been an auctioneer during the boom,

3 Likes

Yer wan must have been fairly stuck if she picked up this lad off tinder.

1 Like

If some of the posters here can get a match off Tinder, thereā€™s hope for all sorts of deviants

I was thinking that when I saw him. The internet is great really.

The little soupcon of belly subtly appearing over his belt. You couldnā€™t do that if you tried.
Whatā€™s the story with him?

1 Like

Seems to have stolen a phone from a girl he raped and then tried to sell the phone on donedeal

Was it @The_Dunph who used to be telling us about his exploits on tinder. It was amazing to read. Even more so when you realised he still had a Nokia 6210

Yeah. I think tinder was huge in France at the time.

And some bird holding his hand after all this. Some fucked up people out there

The article I read on it earlier said his marriage plans were in ruins, but his ex fiancƩe gave him a character reference. Is she definitely standing by him?

The public address in Cusack Park on Sunday announced that ā€œa mobile eh eh eh smartphoneā€ was handed in.

1 Like

Can we get some data on which posters on here have used Tinder and seem likely to be sexual deviants

Reminds me of a story I heard about a county final in Offaly a few years ago.

At half time the man on the PA told everyone they could see the game live the following evening on TG4.

3 Likes

Iā€™m in supermacs in ballindine,roaster central today.Its choc a block with mayo supporters.BTW Iā€™m including myself.

You didnā€™t need to say anymore

2 Likes

12 Likes

Fuck me. Close the thread @rocko, weā€™re done.

5 Likes

Heading to the Charleville Show tomorrow :crazy_face: